More info on MicroChanneling
There has been such an overwhelming interest in our new MicroChanneling treatment, we decided it would be helpful to explain even more about the process. This is definitely a more advanced aesthetic treatment, but is non-invasive all at the same time. It has the ability to transform damage resulting from acne, scarring, sun damage, pigmentation, and stretch marks. In order to break things down in a simpler fashion, check out these frequently asked questions regarding MicroChanneling:
- How does it work?-Our MicroChanneling stamping device creates micro perforations in the skin to stimulate the body’s wound healing response. We use a proprietary Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) serum to speed up the collagen production in the skin.
- Does it hurt? -This treatment is not painful, but may be uncomfortable for some. Some say MicroChanneling feels like a tiny hammer on your skin, and others compare it to microdermabrasion.
- How often do I have to do it? -Most clients only need to do a MicroChanneling series once and may choose to have maintenance down the road. This treatment is not intended to be done on a continual basis, but rather as needed.
- Do I have to use the aftercare products? -Use of our EGF serums is recommended, but not mandatory. These serums are the same as what is used during a MicroChanneling treatment, and have shown to accelerate results.
- What kind of results can I expect?-Results vary by individual, but you may experience redness/tightness immediately post-treatment. Irritation usually fades within hours-days, and you will start to notice a smoothing, brightening, and tightening effect on your skin in the days after treatment. Your body will be working on building collagen in response to the MicroChanneling treatment, so sometimes the most notable difference is 2-3 weeks after treatment.
If you can handle the feeling of tight skin and a mild sunburn for a few hours, MicroChanneling can really help to remodel skin damage that has been hanging around for years. This YouTube video helps provide a visual of how the treatment works as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SLzk9-LctA. Check out this awesome treatment!