Our COVID-19 Safety and Disinfection Protocols
Although sanitation and disinfection are a part of our standard practice, we have implemented additional safety and disinfection protocols following CDC and GA State Board of Cosmetology guidelines.
Our additional safety protocols
● All staff will be wearing a face mask and gloves at all times throughout your visit.
● Your esthetician will be wearing a face shield and mask during your treatment.
● Your skin analysis will be completed on the treatment table prior to your facial.
● Facial steamers will not be used during any treatment, but we will continue to use steam towels.
● Comfortable plastic sheeting will be placed between the table warmer and sheets to allow you to still enjoy the comfort of the table warmer. These will be disposed between each client.
● If possible, please refrain from rendering payment in cash.
● We are allowing additional time between appointments for extensive disinfection and sanitation.
Upon your arrival
● Please wait in your car until your appointment time to maximize social distancing.
● Please wash and/or sanitize your hands upon arrival to the spa.
● We will always have a smile for you when you walk in, but will have to do contactless greetings for now!
● We will be performing temperature checks upon your arrival. If you have a temperature above 100 degrees, we will have to reschedule your appointment.
● You will be asked to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire/release form.
*Please note the COVID-19 symptom form and temperature checks will be performed before each of your visits until further notice.*
Thank you for your cooperation as we continue to provide a safe, enjoyable, and relaxing experience for you!
Come Visit Us
Sweet Life Skincare
* By Appointment Only